Saturday, September 02, 2006

GEN CON!

So. I might just be going to GEN CON SO CAL.
One of THE biggest geek fests out there (actually, the third biggest), right in Anaheim, and I might be able to go for FREE. Fanbases for absolutely EVERYTHING. Holy shit on a stick! Sandy was going no matter what, on judging duties, but his boss over there actually suggested that I come along and help as well. It wouldn't be like a paid vacation, because I am going to be a volunteer there, but who cares?! Now the only thing that might make things difficult is the fact that I would need to take three days off from work, but hopefully they'll understand. Being engaged with a super geek does have its advantages :P

Nothing much else to say really... besides PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!!!


OH MAN LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND ON THE FORUMS FAQ!!

"I still don't understand why you can't bring in Bruce Campbell. You really need to get him!Preaching to the choir! We love Bruce and have tried on many occasions to bring him to Gen Con Indy and So Cal. It's usually the case that he is just too busy, but we try. Oh, do we ever try!!!"


IF BRUCE CAMPBELL IS THERE I WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

2 comments:

Mel R. said...

IF YOU SEE BRUCE I WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK TOO... From not seeing him... :( Oh Celia... I do hope that someday, when we're hot moms, we'll go to a convention together and Bruce will be there in his wheelchair, waiting for us... It will be wonderful...

Celia said...

AHAHAAH
Your comment made me laugh out loud in the empty office. Actually I think there's one guy here... uh oh...